Friday, August 20, 2010

God's Faithfulness

I have a little story.  So, today I was cleaning at a neighbors house, and I decided to watch a movie while I cleaned.  I watched Facing the Giants.  At the end of the movie, once the Eagles have beaten the Giants, the coach repeats over and over, "Nothing is impossible with God!! Nothing!!"   the coach made a statment that I thought was really cool: "God didn't have to help us win that game, but He did it because He wanted too!"   that reminds me of a analogy:  a little girl walks up to her daddy.  She asks for some chocolate; now, she knows she doesn't need chocolate, and he knows she doesn't need chocolate, but he gives it to her anyways, because he wants too. 

I was just remnided of the faithfulness of my Savior, and the unfailing love that he has for me!!   God is so good!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Bailey! I am SO encouraged by your blogging, and I know it's going to be an awesome journey for you! So excited we get to share in following Jesus together :D

    ReplyDelete