Wednesday, December 29, 2010

His Little Feet

Wow.  It has been a very long time since I have written - sorry about that.  I used to get disappointed when I would look at other people's blog and they hadn't updated in a month or so......now I know what they go through. :P  Needless to say, I have been very busy in the last two weeks with Graduation, Christmas shopping, packing, moving, Christmas, skiing.......you get the point.  There hasn't really been time for blogging.  But, finally I have a day with nothing planned in it, so I decided to blog. (YAY!)
I am going to be writing about something that was a big part of my time at Ellerslie -
the His Little Feet choir. From the time the orphans arrived on campus, lives were changed.  These little people had such a huge impact on all of us and being there when they arrived was priceless.  And then, going to two of their concerts, were some of the biggest highlights of our time in Colorado.  God has something huge in store for these precious, little, Haitian kiddos.



Mikey and Christa Hahn



 











Watching these little Haitian kids sing was incredible, plus so much fun! 
God moved in each of my family member's hearts.  It was Anna who suggested we give up Christmas to use that money to sponsor a child - WOW!  So at the second concert we picked out a little four-year-old boy from Haiti - Hedess. :) 



(sorry that it's sideways it does turn in after awhile.)

God is good.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Bailey for posting and for all the beautiful pictures!!! Love you dear sister!!! God is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete