Thursday, March 17, 2011

Help....please?

Hello Dear Friends!

I am in a bit of a blogging situation: I want to change my blog name, but I don't know what to change it to! (what a dilemma!)
 
"Set Apart Girl" was a I'm-really-excited-to-start-blogging-so-I'll-just-chose-this-name kinda thing....I didn't really love it, yet, it was OK.....but now, I think it's kind of....original? yes.
 
Not that this thing is really a hugs issue, however, if any of you have any neat blog-name ideas, I would happily receive and consider them! =)

Thank you for your time and consideration on this very pressing matter,
Bailey :P

3 comments:

  1. LOL... I don't think I can help you - I'm in the same boat! At least you have something more creative than "Bailey's Blog".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the only thing that I can recommend is that you think about what you want your life to be. Think things like
    set-apart
    sanctified
    servant of God
    joyful
    an adventure
    a prayer
    an offering to God
    an example
    a joyful celebration
    praise to God
    etc.

    Also, think about what it means to you to be a Christian. Does that mean a Princess-Warrior for Christ? A poured out offering for HIM? A blessing to others? Also (I know, I know, it's getting long) think about God's promises to you. He says a godly woman will be 1.more precious than rubies, 2.A sweet perfume 3.A servant 4.Trusted by her friends.

    Then, look at other Christian blogs to get ideas for all of this. I recommend to you a blog called a Holy Experience, here is the link! http://www.aholyexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Simone! You're so sweet to take all that time to write that out! =) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete