Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{giggles, coffee, pictures, scripture, campfires, teacups and flowers....}


This past weekend I went down to southern Minnesota with eight other girls to have a retreat at a farm in the middle of the beautiful, Amish country-side.....it. was. wonderful.!  There is SO much that I could say, (too much) but I am just going to keep it to pictures....just know that words cannot express how much I was blessed, challenges, welcomed, inspired.....the list goes on and on.....the faithfulness and goodness of my heavenly Father continues to amaze me!























































(LOL!!)



All good things of life are less than nothing when
compared to His love,
and with one glimpse of they electing favor. 
All the treasures of a million worlds could not make me richer,
happier, more contended for His unsearchable riches are mine,
But O God, I could not long after Thy presence if I did not know the sweetness of it;  and such I could not know except by Thy Spirit in my heart,  nor love Thee at all unless Thou didst elect me, call me, adopt me, save me. 
 
-The Valley of Vision



4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! Looks like you had an awesome time! slightly jealous of you btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I love all these pictures! It wsa so nice to see you and spend time with you! I love you, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you already. These pictures just make me miss you more :( BUT...the pictures are amazing. You did such a great job! Especially on the mustache picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your pictures!!!
    (espcially the one of us on the roof)!!!

    ReplyDelete