Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Life Goals??

Ahha! We have come to Step 13 on this 300 day journey! (Not that there's anything really significant about Step 13, except, that I have made it this far!) *smiles*
Now, getting down to business.....why I am writing today: 

Step 13) What are Your Life Goals?

OK, this is somewhat complicated, but not really.  I have pondered that recently, "What are my life goals?!"  And, about a month ago, someone asked me what was on my "Bucket List" (a list of things you want to do before you die.)  I thought......and thought some more......but, there was no huge thing pressing on my mind.
I mean, there is stuff that I want to do, but goals exactly, I don't know.  The one and only thing that I can think of is this:

My Life Goal

To love the Lord with all my heart, with all my soul and with all my strength, and to bring glory to His name in every aspect of my life.  

My "Bucket" List
(not in any specific order)

1) To go abroad - Ireland, Germany, Norway, Spain, Italy, Haiti, and other places too.
2) Work in an orphanage ( I love little kiddos!)
3) Learn how to run a kitchen (cook) (I'm working on it!)
4) Get married and have my own family (IF that's God's plan for me)
5) Be a part of leading someone to the Lord.
6) Shoot a HUGE buck
7) Own an SLR camera (I want that one REALLY bad!)
8) Own a nice-sounding, cool mandolin
9) Watch the five-hour-long "Pride and Prejudice"

So, these aren't all the things I want to do; they're just the things I can think of right now. =)
Maybe if I think of more I will add to the list.  (I would love it if each of you made your own list and then put your link in the "comments" part.) I want to see your life goals, too!
I hope you have a cozy, warm, fantabulous Thursday night!


Hugs,
bailey =)


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear!
    I think those are amazing goals! They sound a lot like my own.;) I was just thinking, you should come down to my house sometime, and we could take you hunting, so you could shoot your monster buck! :):) We could have a sleepover at our cabin! ;P So think it over. :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete