Saturday, May 7, 2011

:: springyness ::

Hello Dear People!
I think spring is almost here....maybe....I'm not sure...It's looking like it wants to pop out...honestly, it can't make up its mind. :P  Anyways....It was my lovely mother's birthday last week and I just felt like sharing some pics with you! =)

Can you count how old she is?? :P

My brothers in Taiwan sent her a bouquet of flowers for her bday....(my father trained them well.)   
 



Aren't they be-a-utiful?! 
I think that God has blessed me with the most beautiful, and best Mom in the whole world!
She is:
  • fun to be with
  • a prayer warrior
  • stands up for those who cannot stand up for themselves
  • a listener
  • points you to Christ whenever you're in a tough spot
  • a woman after God's own heart
I love you, Mom! =) 

(here are some more spriny pictures)





xoxo,
bailey =)

5 comments:

  1. I loved this post! :) The flowers were beautiful & I liked the "how old" picture with the hands! :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the best present yet!!!!!!!!!

    I love you too,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! you're mom seems like such an awesome person! and the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hand pic is so cool!! Btw, make sure to check out the new give away on Love Unawakened!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it does seem like God has blessed you with a beautiful mother! Love the hand picture too, and the flowers were gorgeous. Stay close to Jesus!

    ReplyDelete