Thursday, May 26, 2011

{i love.....memorial day, colorado, pics and Jesus! }

Hola chicas!  So.....this is a random post..that includes random things....about random stuff....(get the point?) Antyways.....I wanted to let ya'll in on a few exciting things that are happening in this gal's life:

1) Tomorrow is Friday of Memorial Day weekend, which means.....FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!! :D :D :D Here at the camp that I live at, (the Wilderness Fellowship) we have a huge, family, memorial-day hoopla -thingy! It's a blast!! So, I get to see friends, (that I haven't seen in ages) and we get to listen to awesome speakers, and play volley-ball and ULTIMATE-FRIZBEE!!!! Plus, other cool stuff, like turtle races, (yes, they're amazing) and family olympics, and water balloon tosses, and getting your pic taken in old time clothes.....yuppers, it's a pretty grand weekend!

2) I'M GOING TO COLORADO NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Seriously, I'm pumped....I've missed that place SO MUCH! And I can't wait to be back there, see peoples, hear Eric preach, go out to eat with friends, spend 24+ hours in the car with my dad....yeah, It'll be wonderful!!! :D

3) To add to the randomness...here are some pics that I took this week - just because. =)




 




 







4) Jesus has been showing me SO MANY awesome passages in His Word! The depth of the Bible is incredible!! And, I've been amazed at how I've been set free from sin just as scripture was spoken to me! (john 8:32)  I just love my Jesus SO much! He is SUCH a good, faithful, amazing God! 


Hope ya'll have a superbly-fantabulous night!
Love and hugs,
bailey =)

6 comments:

  1. Love random posts about random things! Have a fun time in beautiful Colorado! Get some ice cream in some cute place in downtown Ft. Collins! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I take a hint? Do you want to study Spanish?
    Much love,
    Mom

    PS: I love the pink daisy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, what's the name of the ice cream shop?
    Is it Spooners? (I love Ft. Collins, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bailey, have a lovely time in CO! Since Loodles is closed you'll have to go to Spooners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get to enjoy what's coming up! Love ya! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have the life, girly!!! ;) So glad I got to see you this week! Have fun in CO! I'll miss you tewwibly though!

    ReplyDelete