Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Radical Christianity in North America

"...Only a life contemplating the love of Christ becomes a life acting the love of Christ..."
DSC_9157

This phrase stuck out to me tonight as I was reading Ann Voskamp's article on radical Christianity.  That's truly it - we can only really love, when we realize how much we have been loved.

So, go on over, and read her article about being love to the people God puts in your everyday life - it's so amazing!

P.S. If you haven't read her book One Thousand Gifts, please, do! It's challenging and inspiring, and a guide to living in joy and gratitude.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey ~
    I ordered One Thousand Gifts after reading your post! Thanks for the suggestion!:) Mrs. Johansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Johansen~ I am so glad! =) The things that Ann suggest to do just have the power to totally change your outlook on life, and help you find joy in the everyday things! I <3 it!

    ReplyDelete