Monday, February 11, 2013

His

I needed to hear this tonight, Jesus.




lots more going on through this girly's head...but I'm not sure if it needs to be shared - not because I don't want you to know, but, because my Father has shared precious things with me...and, tonight, I just want to share these two videos with you.  

you are his. beloved. highly valued. chosen. redeemed. a precious treasure.  

keep yourself in His radical, out-of-this-world, redemptive, steadfast, never-failing love for you.

<3

2 comments:

  1. This was the PERFECT thing to hear today! Thank you so much...I know that its really random that I am commenting on this now, but I think I God waited to show it to me til today...so that I would understand it! Its so beautiful!
    thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete