Friday, May 30, 2014

the arboretum

(to read my original post in this series "Thankfulness Through My Lens", click >here<)

I love any chance that I get to go to the Minnesota Arboretum - and this was no exception. And what made it even better was that I got to go twice in one week! =)  I went on Thursday with my grandparents and had a lovely afternoon enjoying time with them, flowers and sunshine. Then on Sunday I went with my dear friend Elizabeth, and had a wonderful day spending time with her and my camera. =)  It was slightly overcast that day - so it was perfect for taking pictures! And take pictures I did.  

I was one happy camper.



















"Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. "But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you?" Luke 12:27-28



1 comment:

  1. B-A-U-TEE-FULL!! You have your heavenly Father's eyes.

    ReplyDelete