Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Steps of...Something

My friend, Reeve, is doing a 30 day challenge on her blog and it sounded like fun, so I am going to do it as well. (I like copying her, cause she has such grand ideas!) =)   Anyways, I probably won't be blogging everyday, cause, yeah.... but hopefully, I'll at least do it three times a week.  But, I do want to do this, cause it sounds fun! =)

Here’s what I will be answering:  (In the original English spellings courtesy of Reeve's blog)
1) Your favourite song.
2) The meaning behind your blog name.
3) Your favourite television programme.
4) Favourite book.
5) Favourite quote and why.
6) List 20 of your favourite things.
7) Favourite films.
8) Talk about a great place you have travelled to.
9) Share a photo of your friends.
10) Share something your afraid of.
11) A recent photo you took.
12) What do you believe?
13) Your life goals.
14) A picture you love.
15) Your dream house.
16) Share something your OCD about.
17) What are you really looking forward to?
18) Your wedding/future wedding/wedding you have attended.
19) What do you miss?
20) Nicknames you have.
21) Favourite food.
22) A website you enjoy looking at or care deeply about.
23) A video you have made or enjoy watching.
24) The town you live in.
25) Put your i-pod/i-tunes on shuffle what are the first ten songs?
26) Plans for the weekend ahead.
27) Your Pets.
28) What’s in your handbag?
29) Favourite show or concert you have been to.
30) What do you love about life right now?


Oh, and I would love if ya'll did it with me! I think it's a cool way to get to know people better!

In Him,

Bailey

God is good.


2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY!!!!
    Oh Bailey I'm so excited for what you write! I'm so glad we get to do this together! :D
    Love you sweet sister - you are in my prayers often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love how excited you get about stuff! =) Thanks for the idea. ;)
    Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete