Sunday, November 21, 2010

Step 2

Hello everyone!  Wow....so, I was supposed to keep up with my blog like three times a week.....and well...yeah, that's not happening. A lot has been going on in the life of Bailey O'Brien, and surprisingly enough, I really haven't had any time for the computer.  Well, let me rephrase that: I haven't really thought about, much less, made time for the computer.  (Yes, there is a God!)  :)
A long time ago, I said I was going to do this 30 day challenge. I am on step 2.  So, here goes nothing....

2) The Reason Behind My Blog Name

Hmmm.....well, it's nothing super exciting.  But I was trying to come up with a blog name, and I knew I wanted something "spiritual," and I kind of decided my name because God has given me a calling to live set-apart from the world. (and it's not just me who has that calling, every Christian has that calling, but not everyone embraces that calling.)  And by His grace, I desire to fulfill that calling.  And 95 is for 1995, the year I was born.....nothing really significant, and I actually don't really like the 95, so yeah.  And that's about it. 

So, that's the reason behind my name
Set-Apart Girl. =)

And hopefully I'll be writing more soon!

In Him,
Bailey =)



"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!" 
1 Corinthians 15:57

5 comments:

  1. So THAT'S what the 95 is for! I've been wondering :D
    I am so thankful every time you post - I love reading what is going on in your life! (And I loved hearing about the orphans! I CAN'T imagine!)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured :P
    And I do enjoy reading your blog... =) I'm happy you started one. How's it going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - love the pic = where is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ppls!! =) The pic was taken at the Ellerslie campus. (If you don't mind me asking, who is Anonymous?) :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I didn't know that you were older than me. I guess I always assumed that we were the same age!

    ReplyDelete