Sunday, November 28, 2010

Steps 3 and 4

Hello!! :)
I am still trying to catch up on my blog....needless to say, I am way behind!  But, since I only had a few more minutes on the computer I decided to do a quick post.   So, I am going to answer some more questions from the 30 Day Challenge. 

Step 3) My favorite TV program
Well, you see, I don't have TV, which means I don't watch TV, so therefore, I don't really have a favorite show.  But, I can share some of the movies I like the best.  :) 
(not in any specific order.)
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Cars
  • Pride and Prejudice
I actually like a lot of movies, but I don't really have a favorite....I just have a lot of favorites. :)

Step 4) My Favorite Book
Again, I do not have a favorite book.  I LOVE to read, (it's actually a weakness of mine :P )  so therefore I have read many books, and most of the books I read I really like.  So, I have a hard time deciding which is my absolute favorite.  But, I'll give you some of my top choices.

  • Not My Will
    (my mom went to the library and bought this book cause she thought it looked good, and I started to read it and could hardly put it down!  A MUST read!!) 
  •  The Viking Quest Series
    (notice how I put "series" and not a specific book.) ;)
  • This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness
    (LOVED!!)

Well, I hope you got an even clearer picture of me, not that movies really describe me anyways...but, you get the point. 
I hope you have an absolutely-fantabulous rest of November!! 
*Bailey* 
God is good.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I remembered that I LOVE "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." !!!! (just had to get that out there.) :P

    ReplyDelete