Thursday, October 20, 2011

answering questions....

I got tagged by a pal to answer these 48 questions (which I just love doing...)  Ready or not....here I go!

1. High heels or boots? 
     Boots!! all the way.  On occasion, I kinda like heels...but that's rare.
2. What time did you get up this morning?
     7:29 am.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
    Courageous.  AWESOME move, btw.
4. What is your maiden name?  How can you have a maiden name if you're not married. :P
5. What is your favorite TV Show? I don't watch TV. 
6. What do you usually have for breakfast?  Toast, or granola with vanilla almond milk.
7. What is your middle name? Jane
8. What food do you dislike?  Sea food. 
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?  my favorite songs at the moment are:  Blessings,  Courageous, and At Your Feet
10. What characteristic do you despise?  Pride and cockiness, which is basically the same thing, but different.
11. Favorite clothing? anything comfortable.  If it was up to me I'd wear, excersise shorts or sweats and sweatshirts.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?  Ireland, Italy and all over Europe.
13. Are you an organized person?  I try to be. :P 
14. Where would you retire to?  Colorado - the Rocky Mountains, to be more specific. 
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?  My 16th....wow, I felt SO loved - it was crazy guys!
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Practice piano or mandolin.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to?  Georgia.
18. Person you wish you could meet? Mary, the one who sat at Jesus' feet.
19. When is your birthday?  June 10, 1995
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?  I'm a morning person, however I try to be both....but that doesn't work. :P
21. What is your shoe size?  That's classified information.
22. Do you own any animals? Yup: two horses, three cows and four or five cats. 
23. Any news you'd like to share?  My brother just surrendered his life to Christ!!! :D
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?  a hairstylist, or a professional ice skater.
25. What is your favorite flower?  Daisy.
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?  my brother's graduations at Ellerslie, so I can finally got out there again. =) 
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be?  Aqua blue.
28. How is the weather right now?  Beautiful....sunny, with a little bit of wind. in the 50's. 
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone?  my brother's girlfriends, mom.  (lol!)
30. Favorite drink?    Coffee - hands down.
31. Favorite Restaurant?     Chipotle!!
32. Hair color?      Brown with some natural red highlights, and one gray hair. 
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?    My American Girl Doll - Kristina.  (she went to the doll hospital three times.) 
34.  Whatever season we're just coming into is the one I love the most.  So, right now it's fall.      But,  seriously..I LOVE the ambiance of fall...Christmas is coming..the leaves are changing...pumpkin pie...thanksgiving...snow....family.....good times....fires in the fireplace with a good book!!
35. Chocolate or Vanilla?  Chocolate.
36. Coffee or Tea?
     It's always coffee, unless I have too much of it. :P 
37. Wish you were still young?  Yup, eight would be a good age.  All I did was play dolls all day long. =) 
38. Do you want to get married?  Do I really have to answer that?!   However, I don't want to get married till I am fully satisfied in my precious Savior.
39. When was the last time you cried?  Last nigh. listening to a song. 
40. What is under your bed?  My sister.( have a bunk bed!)
41. What did you do last night?  had a Bible Study with my parents and a friend. 
42. What are you afraid of?  heights..new situations.
43. Salty or sweet?  sweet..unless I've had too much of it.
44. Best quality you have?  idk...my parents say being consistently joyful. 
45. How many years at your current job? two. 
46. Favorite day of the week?  Sunday. that's when we see people. =) 
47. Favorite Movie?  Tangled, Courageous and I can't remember the other one.....
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone?  have you ever lied? :P 
49. Do you like finding all this stuff about your friends?  yes. 

Ok...that was cool...now I'm done.... I'm not gonna tag anyone..however I would like to read your answers if ya'all do it.

Enjoy this gorgeous day! Press into know Jesus more!!  He is so worthy of all of us!!
love and hugs,
bailey =)

No comments:

Post a Comment