Friday, October 7, 2011

The Romance of Bailey and Nik

Once upon a time, in a land not quite so far away, there lived a girl named Bailey. =)  Now, Bailey had been dreaming and dreaming for months and years about the day when she would meet someone just like Nik.  That wonderful day finally arrived when she received a call from her grandpa. The conversation went something like this:
         "Hey Bailey!"
         "Hi Grandpa!"
         "Hey, I have something that I want to show you that I think you'll really like!"  And then he  proceeded to tell me who or what that something was...and... I screamed (out of joy). :P  


After two horribbly, long, agonizing weeks...I met my Grandpa at Baker Square and he introduced me to Nik.  And it was love at first sight.  *dreamy sigh*  (not kidding!)

Well.....Bailey and Nik fell madly in love...and now they are living happily ever after. =)



(aren't we just the cutest couple you ever laid eyes on?!)  :P




So...the real story comes out.   Yes, my dear Grandpa GAVE me his Nikon D50!!!!   I have been enjoying it immensely!  God is so amazing and He really does give us the desires of our hearts!  (Psalm 37:4)  Wow...so, yeah....the photo shoot that I did with Anna and some other picture-posts that I've been doing lately and will continue doing are all with that wonderful camera!  
 
That's all....I just wanted to let y'all in on that cute lil' story. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hehe... oh, that's fabulous Bailey! You really made me laugh... :D I was thinking... "Oh, so sweet!" and I know what you mean - my Canon and I are pretty close too...
    Blessings!
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh!! I was a little bit like "Ok... isnt she a little young?" but then I laughed! I might get my grandpa's Nikon from him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky:) i am so Jealous.

    ReplyDelete