Tuesday, March 18, 2014

thankfulness through my lens


\\ that God can meet me anywhere \\


I find healing when I play the piano.  It's a time to just bare my emotions.  I don't have to come up with the right words.  I can just play.  And let the emotions out.  It's in those moments where the Lord brings hymns to mind - His truths to my heart.  I remember.  I trust.  I feel.  I play.  In those moments there is a calming assurance that comes over my restless heart…  

Piano is kind of a ministry for myself.




\\ painting \\ 


I always said I couldn't paint.  Then I wanted to try.  So I did.  And I really enjoyed it.  I'm not very good, by any means.  But, I have fun doing it - and that's what's important.

A friend told me to try it.  "It's really relaxing," she said.  So, I took her advice.  She was right. =)


I think I want to do more of this…





 "If you hear a voice within you saying 'You cannot paint,' then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced." 




(To read my original post about "Thankfulness Through My Lens" click HERE…) 

1 comment:

  1. Oo! I can definitely relate to all of it! But I think you forgot to mention photography, too. Right? ;)
    I love all of the photos you included!

    ReplyDelete