Friday, April 22, 2011

The Gospel

I watched "The Gospel" when I was back at Ellerslie.  It is a video about the Gospel - the saving message of Jesus Christ's work on the cross.  Now some of you may be thinking, "Oh, I know what the Gospel is and I'll hear it again this Sunday, so I won't listen to it..." No, this Gospel is not like anything you've heard before.  Yes, it's about Jesus dying and being resurrected, however, it's so much more!

I would highly encourage you to take ten minutes out of your day and watch this video. 
I recommend setting aside a specific time where you whole mind and heart can be focused on what you're listening to.  You might want to bring tissues. 
 

I pray that God would use this message in the life of every person who hears it.  I pray LORD, that you would break us, so that we might see our sin, and your glory - that we might see our desperate need for You, and catch the vision for the victorious life that You've called us to live. 

Thank You God, that You loved us enough to give us Your only Son, as a sacrifice for our sins.

May we live this life worthy of the calling we have received!
For Your glory and Your renown!


"This is LOVE: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son
as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
1 John 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment