Wednesday, April 20, 2011

a spring stroll

It was a sunny, Sunday afternoon, and I hadn't been outside, so I decided to go on walk.  Henceforth, (did I even use that word correctly? it just sounded elegant) I donned my purple, wool mittens/gloves; fancy, wrinkled, pink scarf; and my green hat. Then, I grabbed my camera and my little, pink Bible, and began my walk....These are some of the photographs.  They're nothing spectacular, but I felt like posting them anyways.....

 






 







 the silly, un-matched photographer and author. =)

Enjoying the weather and my Savior,
bailey =)

4 comments:

  1. Loving these photos! They're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the bud/hope picture...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I loved all of the pics!!! Esp. the one of you!!! ;) SO cute!! :)
    Miss you! I'll hopefully see you this weekend!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks everyone! =)

    @Margaret - I really hope you can come too! I miss you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete