Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{a prayer for my husband}

“Father, in the name of Jesus I believe you are providing your very best for me.  And the man who will be united with me in marriage has awakened to righteousness.  Father as you have rejoiced over Jerusalem, so shall my bridegroom rejoice over me.  Thank You, Father, that he will love me as Christ loves the Church.  He will nourish, carefully protect and cherish me.  Father, I believe because he is Your best, that doubts, fears, wavering and insecurity are not apart of him, but he speaks forth the oracles of God, acknowledging Your full counsel with all wisdom and knowledge.  He does not speak or act contrary to Your Word. He walks totally in love, esteeming and preferring others better than himself.  Father, I believe that everything not of You shall be removed from my life. And I thank You for the perfecting of Your Word in my life that I may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works.  Father, I praise You for the performance of Your Word on my behalf! 
In Jesus’ name, Amen.” 
(Author not remembered)

1 comment:

  1. Bailey, this was straight from the Lord to me. Thank you for allowing Him to use you to post this!

    ReplyDelete