Monday, July 11, 2011

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes friends, it is my little brother's birthday today! :D  I cannot believe it! My lil' buddy is already seven! I can remember when he was about three, I was trying to imagine what he would look like, or be like, when he turned seven. And now I know! :P 

Well peoples, I'm gonna tell you a lil' bit about this boy: 

- He loves, loves, LOVES to fish! (repeat that 10 times for dramatic effect).  If he could fish all day, every day, he would.


- He enjoys building Legos and is really creative and good at coming up with cool little ships and such.

- He is a great hugger.

- He LOVES people - he dislikes playing  by himself, he always wants a buddy

- He's a kitten tamer :P

 

- One of his favorite things to do is play games, of any kind

- He just lost his very first tooth last Sunday!!

- He wants to go to Haiti and Africa because he wants to help people

- He's very smart (and that's not a biased opinion, really.)  He's like a sponge when it comes to learning - he loves to learn, about anything!


Yuppers....that's Charlie. =) just a lil' bit about him.  but, here's the charliesm of the week:

Yesterday, we were sitting in our living room, and cotton was flying all around the outside of our house.  My older brother, Shane said, "The cotton looks like the angels dancing."  Charlie caught on to the idea and exclaimed, "Yeah! The angels are dancing for me cause it's my birthday!" =)


Happy Birthday buddy! I love you! =)

4 comments:

  1. Charlie! He is a treasure. And I can attest to the fact that he is really smart. I miss his enthusiasm and smiles. Happy Birthday, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw... Please tell Charlie, Happy Birthday from his friend, Chubby Cheeks!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Guy!!! He is a great fisherman too!!! I will always remember fishing with Charlie!!! :)
    Love, Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! I miss you all!
    Tell Charlie Miss Kourtney misses him and happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete