Friday, July 15, 2011

More Question....with More Answers

Favorite thing about summer?
Hanging out with friends, a lot. =)  Swimming for hours upon hours.  Going on walks.  camping.  beautiful sunrises and sunsets. 
 
In your opinion, the best scent in the entire world?

  Coffee.  (caramel, or french vanilla.)

An embarrassing moment:

  I was playing with my band in front of 200 people, and I could not find the note I was supposed to sing on......I tried like four time.  Eventually, somebody else had to start the song.  It was horrible. 

This is a bit overdone, but, what's your clothing style?

Whatever fits and is cute.  I love jean skirts and scarfs and headbands.  I love bright colors, and flip-flops. 

Deep question time: vanilla or chocolate?

 Chocolate.....most of the time. 
 
What do you think: is the Twilight fad dying out?  And if it is, are you dancing over its grave?
I'm clueless when it comes to twilight, (except that my brother looks like...it's not Edward, who's the other guy? yeah, him.)  But, I AM dancing over it's grave! 
 
Favorite quote?

"I cannot do everything, but I refuse to do nothing." 
 
(and my latest fave):

"The only way we'll ever stand is on our knees with lifted hands."

Best thing that has ever happened to you and why?

Being apart of Revival week at Ellerslie. Especially when God revealed Himself to me and filled me with Himself!

Traveling: where would you want to go?

  EUROPE! but more specifically: Ireland, Italy, and the Canadian Rockies.

Favorite food?

  Chipolte!! Coffee, spanish rice, pepperoni pizza and frozen, tart yogurt.

What type of music do you like?

 Bluegrass...but not the old, twangy stuff....like, Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder, the Chapmans, Daily and Vincent....and other stuff: Casting Crowns, Chris Rice, Glory Revealed...Musicals.......some country (some of the lyrics are a little bit sketchy. )

Canon or Nikon?

  Canon. all the way. 

Are you a squeamish person? Any stories?

not really, no.

Flipflops, bare feet, or heels?
  1) barefeet 2) flip-flops 3) flats

Do you like old black and white films?
  some. depends.

Skirts or jeans? 
depends upon what mood i'm in.  I LOVE skirst..but I also LOVE the look of long, flary, distressed jeans. 

Fresh or saltwater?
I've never been to the ocean. *gasp!*  So, I don't know.  All I know is this: the ocean is prettier.

       .*.*.*.*.

You should do this..they're fun questions to answer..and it's fun getting to know ppl more! anyhoo....
bailey =)

1 comment: