Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More About Me =)

(to read the original post on what this post is all about, click here.)

Step 19)  What do I miss? 

I miss:
~ the prayer times at Ellerslie
~ the ottersons =)
~ musician's fellowship
~ watching the sunrise every morning as I drank coffee, and read my bible (in CO)
~ hiking in the Rockies
~ old times with friends
~ coffee dates with my brother
~ playing Marco Polo and King of the Raft with the Otterson kids and Teen Challenge guys
~ Loodles :'(
~ being ten minutes away from Target
~ my dear Ellerslie girls
~ improve classes
~ playing with the O.K. Wingnutz

Step 20) Nicknames I have
~ Bailz
~ Bai
~ Bailer
~ Bailz of hay
~ Rosey Tomato
~ Umphy
~ Bosom Buddy

Step 21) Favorite Food
(I don't have one favorite, so I'll just list my favorite(s) )

~ Spanish Rice
~ Coffee
~ Animal Crackers
~ Pepperoni Pizza
~ Frozen, tart Yogurt
~ Turkey and cheese sandwiches
~ frozen mangos

well...that's it for today.  Hoping ya'll are having an awesome July.
I sure am!
God is good.

4 comments:

  1. hmm... a frozen mango? This I gotta try. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can buy them at walmart in a bag. they are super good!! and a lot better for you than grubbing on chips or whatever. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could NEVER get enough "Jam" time in with you Bailey!!!
    Love, Jayne
    #1BassMama (that is what Mike calls me) Hehe

    Hope and pray you get that Mandolin SOON!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too!! I LOVE jamming with you guys! seriously, being with your family is one of my favorite things ever!! :D

    love you ottermom! =)

    ReplyDelete