Friday, July 1, 2011

Step 16, 17 & 18

OK, so it has been a *very* long time since I have done the
"30 Steps of.....Something" post.  Please forgive me - I forgot, and other, more important posts got in the way. However, since I am lacking in ideas to write about, will continue for now. =)

Step 16) Share something you're OCD about


idk if I'm OCD about anything....(please correct me if wrong.) :P  Any quirks that I have?  Well, when I'm talking to people, while my hands are down at my side, I will trace letters with my finger.  So, if I was talking to you and your shirt said, "Old Navy" on it, you could look down at my finger and it would be moving in many directions. :P (get it? it sounds confusing, I know). 

Step 17) What am I really looking forward too? 


Well....a couple of things,really. =)

~My brother who lives in Taiwan is coming home in less than a month, and I haven't seen him in almost a year!!

~My really good friend, who lived in Denmark (the country) for a year, is finally coming home!!

~and we're having a bluegrass jam tomorrow night, so our awesome friends, the Ottersons, are coming up for the weekend! =)


Step 18) Your wedding/future wedding/wedding you have attended.

hmm....well, I haven't spent *too* much time thinking about my wedding...but here's an idea of what I like/want. =) 


For the flowers I like, these white daisies, with some color accent...I'm not quite sure which color though, but that's ok. :P
 




For the bridesmaid dresses I want this style, except with the skirt to the floor.  But in the light blue color, (below).


this is the color I want!! :D (I don't like the styles tho.)

For dessert: well I've never really liked wedding cake.....so I thought that having a variety of cookies would be great.  or ice cream cake. *yum!* 

As for my wedding dress.....that's yet to be decided. :P  And since I haven't found the guy, I'm not to worried about it.  =)   And all of this is subject to change. :P 

that's all for today, folks! Happy 4th!
bailey 
God is good.

2 comments:

  1. hmm... i don't think i'm ocd about anything really... OooO! Love that dark blue dress! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt had an ice cream cake. She got married in Switzerland (to a Swiss man) and apparently it's a Swiss tradition? That's what I heard anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete