Sunday, February 23, 2014

::inspired::


\\ the warm sun rays pouring through the windows \\ 


\\ decorating paper hearts with Bekah \\


Yes…these pictures were taken with my iPhone…not my Nikon… But, I'm ok with not picking up my camera today.  I'm allowing myself to be ok with not picking up my big camera today…but, still choose thankfulness… 

I'd rather share some of my heart with you today… or rather, what the Lord is working in my heart.

I love Pinterest. (that's a huge understatement) But, I mostly love it for all the quotes that I get from it. =) I love love love going to Pinterest and reading new inspirational quotes, or funny sayings, or song lyrics, or scriptures or whatever… A lot of times when I go there, I'm actually reminded of What/ Who is important…

So, I'd like to share some of my favorites from this week…


this was actually from a book I read this week...














No comments:

Post a Comment