Friday, February 28, 2014

|| thankfulness through my lens ||

{Anna}


This gem-of-a-girl turned fifteen today.  FIFTEEN!?!  Where did the time go?  I don't know…but all I know is that somehow my little baby sister is a woman.  Weird. 

I love this girl.  She is amazing. I'll tell you the things that I love and appreciate about her - cause you should know her.  Trust me. =) 


Why I Love Anna:
  • She is a total goofball 
  • She has the biggest, most beautiful smile
  • She has a beautiful, crisp, moving singing-voice
  • She stays up late and watches movies with me
  • When you hurt, she hurts; and when you cry, she cries with you
  • She is super good with little kids and babies, and they LOVE her
  • She loves Jesus 
  • She is an amazing example to me of forgiveness - she almost says she forgives you before you even ask

  • She asks me to workout when I don't want to - and then I'm glad I did
  • She dances with me
  • She acts stupid with me in public
  • She is a prayer-warrior
  • She loves animals
  • She is super sensetive
  • She gets along with everyone
  • She lets me do her makeup, hair and nails and photo-shoots of her, even though they're not her favorite thing to do 
  • She lets me wear her clothes
  • She is always there for me
  • She is my best friend =)
"Because I have a sister I'll always have a friend." 


 "Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12


2 comments: