Wednesday, February 26, 2014

thankfulness through my lens


|| friendships and memories ||


I love my wall of pictures.  So many good memories.  So many happy times.  So much to be thankful for.  I realized today that the Lord really has blessed me, abundantly, with so many friends in my life. Whether old or young, new or old, family or not..I have been surrounded by so many people who love, support and encourage me - consistently.   

I have so much - and so many - to be thankful for. 

So, while this isn't that amazing of a picture - it is special to me.  Because it conveys my heart, and reminds me that   I. am. so. blessed.  and Jesus. is. so. good. 

And there is always. always. something to be thankful for. 

And when I choose thankfulness, I'm choosing joy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment