Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Awesomest Variety Show Ever (well at least at the Wilderness)

So, I live at a Christian retreat center, and every year we have a variety show on labor day weekend.  Us kids might do something, some of the people from the community might come, some campers, and even the choir directors from Northwestern College!  It's been really fun the past three years, but I think this year takes the cake!  Here are some photos of our hilarious night! The O.O.K. Wingnutz (the Otterson, O'Brien and Klawitter kids 
 
Levi, Shane and Ethan in a Rubix cube competition.
Pat O'Brien's AMAZING finger illusions! :P
Shane and Ethan - don't even ask...if you want to find out click here
we played volleyball for 61/2 hours - it was AWESOME!
The Northwestern College people sang for us - heavenly!
Just Some of My Peoples :)
Everyone trying to act like me! :P 

So, all in all with the variety show, vball, rootbeer floats, and all the laughs it was an amazingly-superbly-fantabulistic Labor Day weekend!

*Me*

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was an awethomely, twoderful, and thawheet weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like so much fun!!!
    Maybe I'll get myself over there next year :D :D

    ReplyDelete