Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Prince Charming :)

WOW.  God has been revealing Himself to me in many, cool ways, about a few different things, and it's been AWESOME!!! HE is SO GOOD!  
Here is the latest of what he's been showing me.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Jesus Christ is your true Prince," I often say to young women, "the One who gave His very life just to be with you, the One who can rescue you from the dungeon you are in, the One who can transform you into a radiant princess, the One who can carry you away to His beautiful land to cherish you froever.  He is the only One worthy of your entire heart, life, soul, and body - and all you are and all you have.  Jesus Christ is the Prince you should passionately pursue with all your heart."


"He is the Lover of our soul.  Our true Prince. The One who we have been longing for, searching for, and dreaming of since childhood.  The One who will love us the way no one else can love us; the One who will cherish us forever; the One who will transform us from a hopeless girl in rags into a beautiful, confident, radiant princess.  He is the One who makes us ready for true, lasting, human love.  And He is the One who meets our deepest needs when human love falls short."  

(from setapartgirl.com)

How can I not run to Him?  How could I say no after all that?!?!  He, the Creator of the Universe, the King of all Kings LOVES ME!!! He CHOSE me.  HE CHOSE ME! I have nothing to offer, yet, He loves me just the same, and always will.  He really is amazing.....indescribable...incredible....marvelous.....awesome.....what else can I say?!?! 

I pray that I may grow to love Him, more than everything!  If this Guy really loves me, then I want to love Him, with ALL my being!


Loved by Him,
Bailey

2 comments:

  1. OH Bailey, I love how honest you are! And I really love hearing about you falling deeper and deeper in love with Him. I wish we lived closer to each other and good to Bible/book studies and TALK! Maybe one day?! If God wills. : )
    Don't stop sharing what's on your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be totally awesome if we lived closer!! We definitely are 'kindred spirits!' :)
    Thanks for all your encouraging comments...it helps me to keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete