Friday, September 24, 2010

How Could You Say No

Thorns on His head, spear in His side,
Yet it was a heartache that made Him cry
He gave His life so you would understand.
Is there anyway you could say no to this Man? 

If Christ Himself were standing here
His face full of glory and eyes full of tears
And He held out His arms and His nail-printed hands,
Is there anyway you could say no to this Man?

How could you look into His tear-stained eyes
Knowing that it's you He's thinking of
Could you tell Him your not ready now to give your life to Him
Could you say you don't think you need his love

Jesus is here with His arms open wide
You could see Him with your heart,
if you'd stop looking with your eyes.
He'd left it up to you,
He's done all that He can,
Is there anyway you could say no to this Man?

Thorns on His head, your life in His hands,
Is there anyway you could say no to this Man?




I was so moved by this song when I heard it!  I know If I hadn't been saved, I definitely would!  

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm....so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this my dear sister!

    ReplyDelete