Monday, September 13, 2010

Joy in Heaven's Greates Treasure



 A friend emailed this to me the other day and I really like it, so I decided to share it with all of you.


VERSE:  
"Rejoice in the LORD; and I will say again, rejoice!"  
~ Philippians 4:4

THOUGHT:
 Joy is found in the Lord, not in things. Joy is found in knowing
that he always accompanies, sustains, helps, protects, and upholds
me. How can I not rejoice? God loves me so much that he emptied
heaven of his greatest treasure so that I could join him in glory.
Joy is mine because of his grace.

PRAYER:
 Precious Father, thank you for always being there and knowing
what is on my heart and caring for me in ways that I cannot even
imagine. I long to know you face to face and share in the unbridled
joy of heaven with you. Until then, I truly rejoice because I know
my future is in your hands! Thank you in the name of Jesus Christ
my Lord. Amen.

Lots of love,
Bailey =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bailey for this post. What a wonderful reminder! God is so good and wow, we have SO MUCH to give thanks and rejoice in!!!

    ReplyDelete