Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The "Charlieism" of the Week

I have this little brother.  He's six years old; he has a wonderful personality, and he's an awesome little buddy!  His name is Charlie.  Well, Charlie just happens to say some pretty funny and adorable things from time to time, so I have decided that I am going to have a "Charlieism" of the week post.  Hopefully I can remember the things he says, so that you can get a little taste of living with such an awesome kid!

Charlieism of the Week: 
He ran into our new house and screamed,
"
Oh look! There's fur on the stairs!" 

4 comments:

  1. HAH! I would like to know what prompted him to say that! I love your little brother; so cute! And Charlieish! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!! LOL, cute!!! He is so adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture makes me lonesome! -- waiting for pics of the house! Nancy

    ReplyDelete