Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Traveling!


Hey Peoples! Last post I showed you what our house looked like, and somehow, someway, my dad (who's an amazing packer) go ALL of that stuff in this, little trailer..:P All of us were shocked - SuperPapa! =)


Here's our little trailer.  Note: we could have gotten any trailer with any state on it, but we got the one with Colorado Springs.  My mom called it "A smile from God." 


So, then we got up yesterday, finished packing and left our little home in Wisconsin. *smiles*  It took about eight hourse to get to South Dakota.  And actually the drive went pretty fast, thankfully. :P  When we got to our hotel, Charlie was SO excited about the pool, so we unpakced and headed down to the water.  After a while everyone left, so it was just Charlie and I in the little kids pool. (good times)  We even took the pic of ourselves. =)

Charlie and I in the lion's mouth. =)


CULVERS!!! :D :D :D


So afte our eight hours in the car, swimming in the lion, and Culvers, we went back to the hotel room and watched Animal Planet.  It is a family tradition to always watch Animal Planet whenever we're at a hotel.  This time is was about, strange, scary fish.....catfish that you've never heard about in the amazon....and moose attacks!  Yup, you read it, moose attack!! I was pretty wicked. =)  So, I'll write more about the rest of the trip later! =)


4 comments:

  1. OOH an update! :D I was beginning to get worried. :P lol j/k. Loved the post! :D Mith you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I love hearing about all this :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kept checking your blog dearest for any news =) Thanks for an update =) I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, sorry all, I've been having problems with blogger, so it takes me longer to post! But, hopefully I will get better at it! :P

    ReplyDelete