Monday, October 18, 2010

Practicing Thankfulness

One of my blogging friends often writes on her blog, things that she is grateful for.  I am always blessed by her attitude of gratitude and decided that I want to do the same thing - list the things that I am grateful for today.  So today I start something new.... =) 

Today I am thankful for:

a warm cup of coffee in the afternoon

the peace God gives when I cast my cares upon Him


the vibrant colors of the trees, and soft petals of roses


friends that seek Christ 


a pastor that is not politically correct, and anointed by God


a coffee shop less than a mile away :P 


God's unfailing goodness to me 


the majesty and beauty of the mountains

my camera

my parents, that want to teach me to love Christ with ALL my heart


God is good!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Bailey - I love these! So beautiful! There is so much good given to us from God, isn't there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Reeve! Thanks for the example! HE is SO GOOD beyond what I can even imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so lucky but i am happy for you:)
    i miss you:(

    ReplyDelete