Saturday, January 15, 2011

...Trying not to Procrastinate...

*Cough, cough*  Ya know that post I said I was going to do like three months ago, the "thirty steps of something,".........yeah...well........it's not really going that well.  I kind of keep forgetting. Sorry. :P  But, I am trying to do it! (I just keep forgetting) ....How about I try and get in done in like.......300 days?!!  Good idea, right, (you have to say yes, you have no choice.) :P  Since I have not done this in awhile, I will do two steps in one day! (Didn't see that coming, did ya?) ;)  Okay, okay, getting serious now.


Step 5)  Your favorite quote and why

"His sacred intent for me is nothing short of absolute abandonment to Jesus Christ, entire separation from the pollution of the world, and ardent worship of my King with every breath I take."    (Leslie Ludy, Set-Apart Femininity)


I l.o.v.e. that quote, and I really don't need to explain why I like it so much - it speaks for itself. 
That, is the reason why I am on the earth, it is my duty while I'm alive.  What a commission!!! 


Step 6)  20 of my favorite things

1. Curling up in a cozy blanket, next to a fireplace, with my coffee, reading an amazing book.  

2. Staying up late with my sister and watching "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." 

3. Babies.....they're just SO stinkin' cute!

4. My family - they are incredible, and I love each one of them so dearly!! <3

5.  Finding joy in Jesus' presence - it is is wonderful! 

6. crocheting hats

7. Coffee

8. Laughing with friends =) 

9. Spending time with Jesus (it just gets better and better) 

10. COLORADO!!!!

11. Ice skating

12. Photo ops (aka: taking pics!)

13.  Having encouraging, precious talks with dear, sisters in the Lord

14. The worship times at Ellerslie

15.  Being slap-happy

16. The mountains! (Oh, went there for the first time - I am SUCH a mountain girl!)

17.  That God is mightier than the waves of the sea, that He is bigger and in control of anything that comes my way

18. Encouraging/challenging quotes and song lyrics

19.  Playing bluegrass with friends (whether they're 11 of 70!)

20.  God's steadfast faithfulness.  When we are faithless, He remains faithful!!


Those are just a few of my favorite things, and those are only the ones that came to mind.  I'm sure there are things I love way more, than what's on that list.   I am so thankful God has given me each one of those gifts, and that I get to enjoy them! 
Have a superbly-fantabulous evening, praising God for ALL that He has given to us - it's incredible!

Love and hugs,
Bailey =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I TOTALLY forgot about that. I am such a bad blogger! hahahaha!!! Thanks for the reminder! And I LOVE your list of 20!
    Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is SUCH a good movie. Oh my gosh. I love it :)
    I really like reading your blog, Bailey! And I miss you!

    ReplyDelete