Thursday, January 20, 2011

Step 8) Share a Photo of Your Friends

can I share a few???

Ellerslie Friends doing the "Bailey Pose"

For those of you that don't know, I have a pose that I like doing in all goofy pics, which is now named, "the Bailey Pose."  (very original)  Well, I just want you to know that it is going all over the country and........international too!! :)  So, randomly you'll see Bailey Pose pics with various groups of friends.  :)

Ugly Sweater Contest (Left to right: Sarah, me, Larissa, Melinda and Charlie)



the O.K. Wingnutz (my bluegrass band!)




Two of my bluegrass heroes!! *sigh*

We have spent way too much time with these guys.....:P

All our poses!!

 


Bosom Buddies :)

 OK, I love pictures, and I love friends so I tried to pic a lot of my favorite "group" pics.  Sorry if I missed you, it's not personal!  I hope you got a better "picture" of me! :P

6 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE the pic with the Otts!!!! That is so much like all of you guys!!! I MISS YOU! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! Haha that one of us and you guys is epic! Brings back so many memories!! :D I love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Hannah! Ikr?! It was weird having you're family here without you....I was stuck with Levi and the girls..(which is hilarious at 1:30 am)but you are definitely missed!! =)

    ReplyDelete