Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Continuation of an Overdue Post (Step 8)
Happy Tuesday Everyone!! :)

Step 8.....let's see what it has to offer.........

8) Talk about a great place you've been too.

Wow. I have been to a lot of great places, how could I choose just one?!  Since I have to choose just one though, I will tell you about a place that is very dear to my heart - 
Ellerslie School of Honor. 
For those of you that don't know, I have been in Windsor, Colorado with my family the last three months.  My father was attending Eric and Leslie Ludy's school, Ellerslie.  The whole story of how we got there is incredible, and what happened there, even more so.  But to put it quickly, it was ten weeks of Jesus.  All about Jesus.  
Whenever you spend ten weeks in solid truth, totally fixed on Christ, you're live is going to change.  And mine did.  My family's time there was just the rest we were needing!  God met each one of us there in a personal and real way.  We were unified.  And we each went deeper with God. Who wouldn't want that?!  I cannot tell you all that happened - it would take hours, but believe me, it was incredible!! 
 


The little campus, in Windsor, CO, with the mountains in the background, and J
Jesus' presence very evident is where my heart is.  I long to go back.  However, if I don't, I know that my life will never be the same.  God is SO faithful!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, He is!! I'm so glad He has been working on you all! It seems like He has blessed you and your family very much!
    Love you all, and I'm praying for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete