Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow Day!

I LOVE snow! (just saying) These kinds of days just warm my heart.
Charlie had been asking us for days if we could take him sledding.  So finally, yesterday, Mom, Anna, Charlie and I got our snow-gear on and marched over to the sledding hill.  It actually turned out to be a lot of fun! It was great this year though, because Charlie is now old enough to go down the hill by himself. And we got some good laughs because of him.  It was a wonderful afternoon, just playing with my family, laughing at my hilarious brother, and taking lots of pictures, and then hot cocoa at the end......a picture-perfect winter day. =)




"Hello!"

 
I love my mom!

my um.....hilapious sister. (I made up that word)



Charlie's snow angel


 
I know I already used this pic before, but I just love it so much!


 


Alas, that was the end to the snow day......it was quite fun! =)


4 comments:

  1. we miss you too!! I was just thinking about you yesterday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! That looks like SO much fun!!! :D I want to go sledding w/ you guys! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was! I know!! When your fam was here Anna, Tabby, Charlie and I went sledding...well, sort of...kinda of a long story...it didn't really work out, so we played hockey with Levi instead. Guess who won? :P You should have been there!! We missed you!! :'(

    ReplyDelete