Thursday, January 13, 2011

Do Hard Things

My mom had me watch this interview for school, and I thought it was very inspiring and challenging!


I had the chance to attend Alex and Brett's conference a couple years ago, and then read their book "Do Hard Things."  Their message is so great, and just what we (teens) need to hear! 
After going to their conference I went on their website, and stumbled across this modesty survey.  It was a survey, where girls asked guys questions about modesty, and then guys responded!  It is really neat, and actually a good guideline as to what is modest or not.  And it's good to hear from guys'  perspective as to what they think is immodest.  I would highly encourage you girls to check it out!
It was very helpful for me!

Anyways......
 
My favorite part of this interview is when Alex says, "Doing hard things is doing ordinary things, extraordinarily well." 

I hope this helps you catch a vision for what hard thing God is calling you to do today! 
It did for me! 

bailey =)

1 comment:

  1. I read part of Do Hard Things when I was at Hannah's... wish I could finish it. They're doing a good job.

    ReplyDelete